How do I download WorkScape?
To download the WorkScape Windows client, follow these steps. The steps for downloading the client for macOS are similar.
- Create a Panogard account. See the FAQ How do I create a Panogard account?
- Log in to the WorkScape Admin Panel. See the FAQ How do I log in to the WorkScape Admin Panel?
- Click the Download arrow on the top right. Then click Windows Client…. The Download Windows Client dialog opens.
- In the General section, click Download. The WorkScape setup program WorkScapeSetup.exe will download to your Windows Downloads folder.
- Copy WorkScapeSetup.exe to a network location. You will use this copy to install WorkScape on employee computers. Employees can also use this copy to install WorkScape on their computers. See the FAQ How does an employee install WorkScape using regular installation?
You have successfully downloaded the WorkScape setup program and copied it to a network location. From here you can do any of the following:
Watch the video How to download WorkScape: